What is it about this season that makes me feel like a kid again? I was browsing Anthropologie and came across this amazing photo shoot of fabric kites and fell into love with their dreaminess!
And then I went and visited Magnolia Market in Texas, wishing I would magically run across Joanna Gaines, but luck was not on my side, but I did snap a pic of these adorable fabric kites from her store.
You will need: fabric, glue gun, glue sticks, dowels and jewels
1. determine the fabric colors you want to work with
2. use dowels (I bought mine from the dollarstore) and break one stick smaller
3. tape the center with duct tape
4. put the fabric under the dowels and cut the fabric in the shape of the kite
5. glue the kite edges
6. make the tail by tying beautiful ribbon on the bottom of the kite
7. add little pieces of ribbon to the tail
8. embellish them with twisting scrape fabric into flower shapes and add feathers and beads with a glue gun